6 big burger buns
12 piece turkey hum
6 eggs, at room temperature
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 finely chopped small onion
2 tbs finely chopped chilly
2 tbs ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Cut the tops off the burger buns.
- Scoop out the center of the bottom bun half and reserve for something else.
- Line the bread bowl with a layer of turkey ham or salami. Try to use one whole piece if you can because then there is less chance of egg seeping through and being soaked up by the bread.
- Crack in an egg.
- Top each with 2 table spoon of mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of onion, chilly and pepper.
- Put the top back on each roll. Wrap with foil and place in oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, unwrap and serve immediately. Enjoy!