1 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 cups milk
2 tbs. salted butter, soften
1/3 teaspoon salt
400 grams canned peach with the syrup
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornflour. Gradually whisk in syrup until smooth. Stir in peaches and butter. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla extract and remaining peaches. Cover and refrigerate.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process on high for 45-60 seconds, or until well blended. Scrape sides down, if necessary, with a spatula.
- Heat a 10-inch crepe pan or a thavaa over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or spray oil. When hot, add 1/3 cup of batter to the pan.
- Swirl the pan to spread the batter all around evenly. Then, place on the heat and cook for about 1 minute. When the top is no longer shiny, then you will know it is ready to turn. Flip with a spatula and cook for another 15-45 seconds, until golden. Remove and place on a plate while you cook the remaining crepes.
- Serve hot or cold with peach syrup. Enjoy!