5 Fresh Paratta
1 Onion –large thinly sliced
1 spring curry leaves
3 piece pandan
3 red chilly or Githeyo mirus
1 carrot –chopped finely
4 beans _ cut into 1 inch pieces
1 capsicum- diced
1 small ginger piece (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Coriander powder
2 tbs. Roasted curry powder
2 tbs. tomato paste
½ tsp. Pepper powder
half of a small smoked tuna (cut into bite size pieces)
½ cup coconut milk
4 tbs. Oil
1 tsp. Salt
4 drops Maggie seasoning (optional)
- Heat 1 table spoon oil in a flat pan, mix the two eggs with pinch of salt and make an omelet, roll and cut into strips, set aside.
- Cut paratta into pieces or just tear them into pieces.
- Heat oil on a medium flame, add onions, curry leaves, pandan leaves, chilly, ginger. garlic and sauté for several minutes.
- Once the onions start turning to golden brown, add carrot, capsicum, beans sauté till soft. Add smoked tuna mix.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder, roasted curry powder, pepper powder, tomato paste, sauté till everything is mixed well, add coconut milk and season with salt.
- Add the chopped paratta and mix well into the mixture. Add Maggie season, cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes and toss the contents well. Add omelet strips mix and serve. Enjoy!